HIDE your face (kyonomiko) wrote,
HIDE your face
kyonomiko

  • Mood:

worksexworkworksexsex

Sex is a funny word. If you say it, you're guaranteed to offend 90% of the people, and turn the other 10% on in a weird way. For that 10%, I learned KARATE
HAHAHAH

Anyway.. work's really wearing me out. Bleh. I haven't had time to DDR anymore, and all I've had time to eat is junk food. I've been putting on weight again, and it really bothers me. I don't know why it has to be such a struggle for me to try and stay in shape. I guess after AF, it's back to dieting& watching what I eat. I most definitely want to be in good shape for my wedding.. and that's far enough away that I'll have 2 PE courses tucked in under my belt to get all toned-down and stuff again.

I think tomorrow night, I'm going to go to a stip bar.
Subscribe

  • AFEST

    Yaaaay! The con is over! Time to get ready for the next one! Sometimes, twitter just cannot contain all the things I want to say about a subject.…

  • Oh wow, I haven't blogged in forever!

    I kind of forget about Livejournal now. It feels so empty that I've joined a bunch of communities, but it's not really helping! Since November,…

  • November is almost over already?!?!

    I've really enjoyed not having anything important to do for a while. I've been cleaning (a little bit), quilting (a lot, but in short bursts), and…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 4 comments