The repair guy was still there finishing up some other people's machines for the day when I picked mine up. I don't know if I was imagining things, but I think he was glaring at me :X
I had them replace the whole bobbin carrier assembly, in addition to the usual servicing. I think I can officially say I've spent more on repairs on this machine than what the machine actually cost. I swear it used to be 58 for servicing, and it's 78 now.
The repairman said that a few things could be causing my problems.
~Poorly wound bobbin: I've noticed this. Sometimes if the bobbin isn't smooth or tight, it messes everything up
~The moving arm becoming unthreaded
~Somthing else becoming unthreaded
He said if it's done it once on a stitch, it's going to keep doing it, so if I notice it happening, I need to stop everything, completely unthread the top part, and re-thread it.
I wish I just knew how to fix the timing on my own, so I wouldn't have to take it in anymore. Maybe I can take a class on sewing machine repair :P It really seems like such a waste to spend money on tuning/maintenance if I knew how to do it myself.
Now that it's fixed, though, it's time to look at whether or not I want to make a costume this month. I have three already started, if you count Cornelia. I really want to get around to making that PVC cape, because it'll look awesome. I should finish the new Mayuri headpeice, too.. and there's that Arche costume I started. I got the pants almost done.. but not quite done.. Ugh.
And I bought antlers and foam. That's the start of a moonkin, I swear.