3. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag whoever wants to do it.
Forget all that tagging crap. I'm doing it because the girls and kunkunkun all did it already XD
I figured most of you guys know alot about me already, but there might be a few little quirks down here you don't know about. In fact, I don't think I've ever told ANYONE about number 4, and that one's excitingly retarded XD
1) I can't snap my fingers. I tried very hard when I was little, and couldn't make any noise. Every few years, I try again, and I still can't do it. I think I got pretty close about two years ago where I thought MAYBE I could kind of hear a noise, but I totally couldn't do it. I think maybe I've been squashing caterpillars? My fingers are not dry enough? I have no idea. I just can't do it.
2) I bite my nails. Ever since I was little. It's taken me over 25 years to get to the point where I don't always have 10 stubs with painful quicks. I've slowly been able to curb it where I'll only chew on them in certain situations: The ends of books. It doesn't even have to be a thrilling book. About 3/4 of the way through any book I read, I just chew them, and I don't know why. I'll also bite the nail off if it catches on anything. But I can grow them out much longer than I ever could before, and I'm silently retardedly proud that I'm getting over this horrible habit.
3)I have a compulsion to eat candy in even numbers. I can't take a handful of skittles and leave odd numbers in my hand when I eat them. I will eat them in even numbers unless it would leave an odd number in my hand.. I can eat 3 green ones as long as there are 2/4/6/8 green ones left. My mom yelled at me once when I was little for this. It was very funny, because I was eating some sweet tarts, arranging them by color. My little brother Ray stole one, and I yelled at him for messing up the numbers. I told him he had to take another because he messed it up, and I was upset. So, my mom yelled at us to knock it off, and she told me to leave my brother alone XD
4)When I'm in the shower, I compose imaginary letters to celebrities. Even ones I don't like. They'll start out like "Dear Bill Murry: You are an excellent actor, and I enjoy all of your films. I wish people would give you more respect for your dramatic work. I thought you were excellent in "Lost in Translation," because while the movie was set in Japan, it could have been anywhere, and we still would have keenly felt the hoplessness of not belonging and not feeling engaged with life that you portrayed with your character. Even so, it's ok to be funny every once and a while. I miss your comedy too."
And then I would re-write until the shower is over, trying to make it sound genuine, sincere, and not stupid. The best ones are when I'm making up a letter to someone I don't like.. or someone I don't know much about but respect for one particular thing. XD
5) I LOVE variety in my diet, but sometimes (rarely)I get on these weird food kicks. A few months ago, all I did for a whole month was buy things with artificial peach flavoring. It didn't make any sense, and it wasn't particularly GOOD, but it was all fake-flavored peach stuff. There was another month where all I wanted to eat were grilled cheese sandwiches. And sometimes it all goes in cycles.
6)I have a problem with glass windows in the dark. I'll leave it at that T..T
My house is filled with windows, but I try to stay behind the ones with curtains after the sun sets.
7) When I was little, we used to live in Iowa, and in the backyard, we had a lot of daddy long-legs spiders. I'm normally mildly freaked by bugs, but I would always pick up the daddy long-legs and let them crawl around on me. They would probably freak me out now, though. I squish a lot more things now than I did then XD
In other news: I'm still working on my costume XP
Did some painting today. Need to do more painting. Maybe tomorrow I can get the collar finished sans-trim. I already have an idea for that, though