June 29th, 2010



My living room smells like a mushroom field. You couldn't smell it before, really, but once the roofers came and started tearing out the moisture-damaged ceiling, it became overwhelming.

I feel like total shit today, too. My allergies are acting up big time, and part of it certainly has to be due to this problem here. They should get it all fixed up today, but until they clear all the debris out, it stinks to high heaven and I feel unwell :(

At least they are taking care of it under our warranty work. What we thought may end up costing a fortune in mold removal isn't going to cost us anything. I just hope they do a good job so that no other problems crop up later.