It was made for a poofy. I decided at the last minute that I didn't want poofies at all, so gone are the poofy. Unfortunately, that leaves me with a really oddly-shaped sleeve top. It doesn't look like a normal sleeve top.. so making it look right is my next task. When that's done, then I work on making a pattern from scratch for the bell sleeves. Shouldn't be too tough. I only want ONE seam going down them, though. I don't want a seam to show on the top, so I can only have one on the bottom. Gotta make sure to do this the most fabric-efficient way. Then, I can cut two out of brocade, and two out of satin. Don't know if I want to interface the bell sleeves or not, though. I think I may want to.. but not with the heavy interfacing I put in the bodice. Somthing lighter, I think. May need to go out to Jo Anne's... >..<
Then, it's all about the skirt and the two hip-bustles. If I can get all that done, and everything hemmed, I MAY even have time to decorate it with stuff.
I still probably need to go to Jo Anne's anyway to look for somthing to put on top of the satin in the cut-away panel, though... may need to go to Hancock's. That's ok, though, b/c Hancock's is having a sale.